Today is brought to you by the letter....

Mar 10, 2011

Since the new year started I decided I wanted to do more personal projects for pure fun. Do I decided to take a letter of the alphabet everyday and draw things that start with that letter. So far I'm on the letter "P" yay thats a good letter haha! (which means I didn't do it every day, but pretty close!). I found that by doing this I felt freed up to just draw without really thinking if it was correct or even"good."

So here are a few pages out of my sketchbook :)

3 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous idea with delightful results! -Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babo! Also thanks for not making the opera singer a fat old lady. That stereotype is gone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Bender in there! Yeah baby, bite my shiny metal a$$

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |