artists who inspire me...

Nov 1, 2012

When I was a little girl I remember coming home from the library with a huge stack of books! I loved looking at the pictures, and I would pull books off the shelf based on how pretty the pictures were. These early experiences pouring over books and getting lost in their worlds made me want to be an illustrator. There was something magical and special about "reading" through pictures. There are tons of artists who inspire me, and I thought I'd share some of my all time favorites, the ones I still can't stop looking at for their rich color, details and mastery of design. A tribute to those who have inspired me, and make me want to be a better illustrator every day...









  



  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |